A look ahead at this weekend's weather conditions.
Saturday 2/16/2013 Hi: 42° Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Lo: 26° Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday 2/17/2013 Hi: 55° Sunny. Not as cool. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph...with gusts to around 25 mph. Lo: 41° Mostly clear. Not as cool. A chance of showers after midnight. Lows around 40. The chance of precipitation 30 percent after midnight. Monday 2/18/2013 Hi: 57° Breezy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. The chance of precipitation 60 percent. Lo: 40° Mostly cloudy in the evening...becoming partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the upper 30s. The chance of precipitation 40 percent in the evening.