AIDS: Anonymous testing for HIV and AIDS counseling: FS Fights AIDS, (479) 452-1616; Black Community Center, 783-3801. FS Fights AIDS meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday; call (479) 452-1616 for location.
Al-Anon: Info line, (479) 441-9705.
• 8 p.m. Monday, Midland Heights United Methodist Church, 3500 N. Sixth St.;
• 6 p.m. Tuesday, Community Bible Church, 9201 Dallas St.;
• 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Trinity United Methodist Church of Muldrow and Roland, 1601 E. Shantel Smith Blvd. in Muldrow;
• 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Our Redeemer Lutheran Church;
• 12:10 p.m. Wednesday, St. Luke’s Lutheran Church;
• 8 p.m. Wednesday, 500 N. F St.;
• New Beginnings, 8 p.m. Wednesday, St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, 2701 Old Greenwood Road;
• Women’s Group, 7 p.m. Thursday, First Christian Church;
• Work in Progress, 7 p.m. Thursday, United Methodist Church, 325 Church Ave. in Mulberry;
• ODAT, 7 p.m. Friday, St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church;
• 8 p.m. Saturday, Methodist Wesley House, 10 W. Denver St. in Greenwood.
Alateen: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church, 2100 Cavanaugh Road.
Alcoholics Anonymous: Daily meetings; 24-hour phone, 783-0123.
Alzheimer’s: 2 p.m. Tuesday at Alzheimer’s Association in the GreenPointe Shopping Center, 4300 Rogers Ave., Suite 24, 783-2022.
Alzheimer’s class: Meets at 1 p.m. Thursday at Van Buren Public Library, 1409 Main St. in Van Buren. Call (479) 474-6045.
American Healing Arts Alliance: Group meets at 3 p.m. today at 803 N. Ninth St.; 785-2422 or www.netcolony.com/health/ahaa.
B.A.T.T.L (Battling Addictions Through the Lord): Faith-based 12-step recovery group meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Eastside Freewill Baptist Church, 615 S.E. Fourth St. in Muldrow; Robert at (479) 719-5102.
Bordertown Sex Addicts Anonymous: Group meets in Fort Smith; call (479) 441-6202 for times and locations.
Cancer support: Donald W. Reynolds Cancer Support House, 3324 S. M St.; Support and programs for children and adults, including support groups, exercise, arts, crafts, education, nutrition and more. Call for times and registration; 782-6302. Some of the groups include:
• Breast cancer group, 5 p.m. Monday and 6 p.m. Tuesday
• Co-Survivors and Caregivers group, 5:30 p.m. Monday
• Creative, Fitness and Pampering groups and classes, call to register
• Gynecological group, 6:30 p.m. Monday
• Knitting group, 9:30 a.m. Monday
• Massage therapy, appointments required
• Men’s group, 5:30 p.m. Monday
• Metastatic cancer group, call for information
• One-on-one mentorships, call for information
• Prostate Cancer Peer Network, 6 p.m. Wednesday
• Quilting group, 1:30 p.m. Thursday
• Tai-Chi, Balance and Ageless Grace, call for information
• Women’s group, 5:30 p.m. Monday and 5 p.m. Tuesday
Celebrate Recovery: Christ-centered 12-step program. Call (479) 452-9201.
• Meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday at Cavanaugh Church, 2825 Grinnell Ave.;
• 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at the EDGE, 19 N. Adair St. in Greenwood;
• 6 p.m. Thursday at Community Bible Church, 9201 Dallas St.
Christians in Recovery: Faith-based support group meets at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Rye Hill Baptist Church, 11512 Old U.S. 71 South; (479) 646-1044.
Course in Miracles: Support group meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, 2701 Old Greenwood Road; (479) 561-2222.
Diabetes Academy: Meets 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday at Van Buren Public Library, 1409 Main St. in Van Buren. Call (479) 474-6045.
DivorceCare: Group meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Alma Assembly of God, 220 Rudy Road in Alma; (479) 632-3201.
Domestic Violence Intervention and Sexual Assault programs: Donald W. Reynolds Crisis Intervention Center, 5603 S. 14th St.; 782-1821 or (800) 359-0056. Weekly support groups available for victims of verbal, physical and/or sexual abuse. Life Beyond Abuse classes offered. Call to preregister. All services free and confidential.
Drug and Alcohol Addictions: Call 782-9121.
• Recovery Open Meeting at 7 pm Thursday at Evangel Temple (Corner of Towson & Dodson).
• Recovery Step Study meets at 10 am Sunday at Evangel Temple (Corner of Towson & Dodson).
Fresh Start: Small group mentor support meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Harvest Time, 3100 Briar Cliff Ave.; (479) 646-6001.
Gamblers Anonymous: Group meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Miller Branch Library, 8701 S. 28th St.
GLBT: Discussion group meets at 6 p.m. Thursday at the Fort Smith Public Library, 3201 Rogers Ave.; (479) 420-3663.
Gluten-free support group: Meets at 7 p.m. Thursday at 1923 Main St. in Van Buren; (479) 221-0001.
Harbor Recovery Systems: Operates programs to combat substance abuse and behavioral health issues. Call 785-4083.
Highway to Healing: A 12-step program meets at 7 p.m. Friday at 2200 N. O St.; (479) 494-1804.
Lupus I Care Foundation: Group meets 6:30-7:45 p.m. Monday at the Fort Smith Public Library, 3201 Rogers Ave. Call Tammy Perry at (501) 749-9649.
Mainline Ministries: 12-step recovery group meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Amazing Grace Fellowship, 2020 Rena Road in Van Buren; (479) 459-0576.
Nar-Anon: Family and friends of addicts meet at 8 p.m. today and Thursday at 23 N. 20th St. in Van Buren, Karen at (479) 474-4349; 7 p.m. Thursday at Central Presbyterian Church, 2901 Rogers Ave. (west entrance), John at 783-0739.
Narcotics Anonymous: Meetings daily in Fort Smith and surrounding areas; for times and meeting places, call (800) 338-8750.
• Alpha Group, 6 p.m. Tuesday, Parlor Room, Central Presbyterian Church, 2901 Rogers Ave., (479) 474-9606;
• New Hope Group, 1 p.m. Wednesday, Miller Branch Library, 8701 S. 28th St.;
• Group, 6 p.m. Thursday, Central Presbyterian Church, 2901 Rogers Ave.;
• Mena, 7 p.m., Thursday, Mena United Methodist Church, (479) 394-4240.
Pregnancy Testing: Heart to Heart Pregnancy Support Center, free testing, counseling and support groups; (479) 452-2260.
Psoriasis Support: Group meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday at the Fort Smith Public Library, 3201 Rogers Ave.; Carol Chandler at (479) 474-1258.
Refuge Recovery: Buddhist-based recovery program meets at 7 p.m. Monday at Yogaterrium, 2712 Grand Ave.
River Valley Ovarian Cancer Alliance: Meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the upstairs conference room at the Donald W. Reynolds Cancer Support House, 3324 S. M St. Program begins at 6:15 p.m.
Set Free: Anger and violence solution group meets from 6:30-8 p.m. Tuesday at Forefront Church, 10300 Jenny Lind Road. Dinner is provided. Call David Williams at (479) 629-3895 to reserve a spot.
STEPS Inc.: Certified parenting, anger management and life skills classes available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Saturday at 708 Garrison Ave. Additional classes and topics available upon request. Call 782-7837.
Stroke support: Group meets from 3 p.m. Tuesday at HealthSouth, 1401 S. J St.; Stephanie at 785-3300.
• Arkansas Chapter 86, 5:30 p.m. Monday at Van Buren Community Center, 814 Drennen St., (479) 221-7349;
• Chapter 5, 4:45 p.m. Monday at St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 5401 Free Ferry Road;
• Chapter 130, 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at Wesley United Methodist Church, 2200 Phoenix Ave., (479) 459-7340.
We CARE Support Group: Parents, family members and care givers meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday at Arc for the River Valley, 2301 S. 56th St., Suite 207; 783-5529.
The Support notes calendar runs Sundays in the Times Record. Items must be submitted in writing five working days before publication to Support Notes, P.O. Box 1359, Fort Smith, AR 72902. Email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.