The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Alvin Youngblood Hart — Blues and roots music at 7:30 p.m. at the 801 Media Center, 801 N. A St.
• Dixie Misfits — Various styles from 7-9:30 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• The Lawmen Band — Country, gospel and other styles from 7-10 p.m. at the I-40 Music and Dance Hall, 1404 S. Main St., near Oklahoma 64B South in Muldrow. No smoking or alcohol.
• Mountainburg Troubadoors — Various styles at 6 p.m. at the Mountainburg Senior Center, 101 U.S. 71 in Mountainburg. No cover charge.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country and More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Vernon Johnson and Pure Country — Country from 6-9 p.m. at the Senior Activities Center, 2700 Cavanaugh Road.
• Gospel Singing Concert — From 6-8 p.m. at Natural Dam Cafe on Arkansas 59 in Natural Dam.
• The Remnants — Various styles from 8-10:30 p.m. at Core Public House, 700 Rogers Ave. No cover charge.
• Terry and the Executives — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
Friday and Saturday
• Desperate Measures — Various styles from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Shooters Bar and Grill, 2201 Grand Ave.
• Keyboards at Christmas Concert — Music for all ages at 6:30 p.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Saturday at Oak Cliff Baptist Church, 3701 S. Gary St.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Ava Earnhart — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Big Bear's Opry — Country and more at 6:30 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass Show — Musicians play for an all-ages show from 7-10 p.m. at Brentwood Community Center on U.S. 71 in Brentwood, eight miles south of West Fork.
• Cajun Joe and Country and Gospel Connection — Various styles from 6-10 p.m. at the Jenny Lind Community Building at the Gate 9 cut-off road in Jenny Lind. No cover charge.
• Gospel Music Barn Show — Gospel at 7 p.m. at the Gospel Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee/Oklahoma 64, one mile west of Sallisaw.
• Kickin' Country — Country from 8 p.m. to midnight at the Eagles Ballroom, 3321 S. 66th St.
• The Moore Family and Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music and Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
• The Timekiller Band — Classic country and dance music from 7-10 p.m. at Showtime Event Center, 303 Commercial St. in Webbers Falls, Okla.
• Keyboards at Christmas Concert — Music for all ages at 6:30 p.m. at Oak Cliff Baptist Church, 3701 S. Gary St.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Wheeler Avenue office by noon on Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.